These are full examples for each of the resource types of Agones
These examples are for reference only. They are not backed by working images.
- Full GameServer Configuration
- Full Fleet Configuration
- Full Fleet Allocation Configuration (deprecated)
- Full GameServer Allocation Configuration
- Full Autoscaler Configuration with Buffer Strategy
- Full Autoscaler Configuration with Webhook Strategy
- Full Autoscaler Configuration with Webhook Strategy + TLS
Game server implementations
These are all examples of simple game server implementations, that integrate the Agones game server SDK.
- Simple UDP (Go) - simple server and client that send UDP packets back and forth.
- CPP Simple (C++) - C++ example that starts up, stays healthy and then shuts down after 60 seconds.
- Node.js Simple (Node.js) - A simple Node.js example that marks itself as ready, sets some labels and then shutsdown.
- Rust Simple (Rust) - A simple Rust example that marks itself as ready, sets some labels and then shutsdown.
- Xonotic - Wraps the SDK around the open source FPS game Xonotic and hosts it on Agones.
Building on top of Agones
- Allocator Service (Go) - This service provides an example of using the Agones API to allocate a GameServer from a Fleet, and is used in the Create an Allocator Service (Go) tutorial.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.