Unreal Engine Game Server Client Plugin
NoteThe Unreal SDK is functional, but not yet feature complete. Pull requests to finish the functionality are appreciated.
Check the Client SDK Documentation for more details on each of the SDK functions and how to run the SDK locally.
The Unreal Engine plugin is specifically designed to be as simple as possible. No programming should be required to use the plugin within your Unreal Engine project.
At this moment we do not provide binaries for the plugin. This requires you to compile the plugin yourself. In order to do this you need to have a C++ Unreal Engine project.
- Create a
Pluginsdirectory in your Unreal Engine project root directory.
- Copy the Agones plugin directory into the Plugins directory.
- Build the project.
The settings for the Agones Plugin can be found in the Unreal Engine editor
Edit > Project Settings > Plugins > Agones
- Health Ping Enabled. Whether the server sends a health ping to the Agones sidecar. (default:
- Health Ping Seconds. Interval of the server sending a health ping to the Agones sidecar. (default:
- Debug Logging Enabled. Debug logging for development of this Plugin. (default:
- Request Retry Limit. Maximum number of times a failed request to the Agones sidecar is retried. Health requests are not retried. (default:
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.