0.7.0 - latency measuring, fleet autoscaling webhooks, and metrics!
Massive release with 0.7.0!
Lots of great new features, from latency measuring tools, fleet autoscaling webhooks and OpenCensus metrics! Take them a spin, and let us know how they go.
As always, thanks to everyone involved - several new faces in this release providing new features, and feedback - awesome to see the community grow! 👌🌱
Check the README for details on features, installation and usage.
- Update to Kubernetes 1.11 #447 (markmandel)
- Remove crd-install hook, as it break CRD updates #441 (markmandel)
- Delete crds, and fleets, gameservers etc on deletion of Helm chart #426
GameServersshould have the Fleet name in a label for easy retrieval #411
- Horizontal Fleet Autoscaling #334
- Add webhook functionality into FleetAutoscaler #460 (aLekSer)
- Adds Kind local cluster support with documentation #458 (Kuqd)
- Adds OpenCensus metrics integration. #457 (Kuqd)
- added incremental build option to Makefile to speed up rebuilds #454 (jkowalski)
- CRD: added additionalPrinterColumns to GameServer for kubectl #444 (jkowalski)
- Adding explicit length of git revision in Makefile and E2E Can’t Allocate test #440 (aLekSer)
- Pinger service for Multiple Cluster Latency Measurement. #434 (markmandel)
See CHANGELOG for more details on changes.
This software is currently alpha, and subject to change. Not to be used in production systems.
Images available with this release:
Helm chart available with this release:
Make sure to add our stable helm repository using
helm repo add https://agones.dev/chart/stable