0.8.0 - Release Candidate
Our biggest release ever! Lots of awesome new features, so please take them for a spin!
We are now in feature freeze until Tuesday, 19th of February. This means only docs, bug fixes and tests PRs will be merged during this time.
(Other PRs will be marked as “merge-after-release” and will be held until after that date)
Check the README for details on features, installation and usage.
- Allocation on GameServers rather than Fleets #436
- Website that contains documentation #410
- Node Affinity, Tolerations and Node selector support for helm chart #407
- As game server, I want to get the Agones sidecar version #310
- fix setAnnotation for simple-udp to use customized key & value #576 (Yingxin-Jiang)
- Adding Github link and version dropdown to the navigation bar #566 (markmandel)
- simple-udp: added support for customizing labels and annotations by the caller #564 (jkowalski)
- Monitoring improvements #559 (jkowalski)
- Add support to create a development gameserver. #558 (jeremyje)
- Adds gameservers per node count and distribution #551 (Kuqd)
- Add Scale Subresource into Fleet and Gameserverset CRDs #539 (aLekSer)
- Continuous Deployment of Agones.dev #527 (markmandel)
- Makefile: allowed ‘go test’ to run without docker and optionally w/o race detector #509 (jkowalski)
- add client-go metrics and grafana dashboards #505 (Kuqd)
- Prometheus and grafana improvements based on load testing experience #501 (jkowalski)
- improved isolation of Agones controllers using taints and priority #500 (jkowalski)
- Add Agones version into Gameserver Annotation #498 (aLekSer)
- controller: made QPS, burst QPS and number of workers externally configurable #497 (jkowalski)
- Website for Agones #493 (markmandel)
- Add Stackdriver Exporter for Opencensus #492 (aLekSer)
- Add TLS to Fleetautoscaler webhook service #476 (aLekSer)
- Add pod tolerations, nodeSelector and affinity in helm #473 (Kuqd)
- adding Prometheus+Grafana for metrics and visualizations #472 (Kuqd)
- GameServerAllocation implementation #465 (markmandel)
See CHANGELOG for more details on changes.
This software is currently alpha, and subject to change. Not to be used in production systems.
Images available with this release:
Helm chart available with this release:
Make sure to add our stable helm repository using
helm repo add https://agones.dev/chart/stable